Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Must Be A Pack Rat

This is everything we cleaned out from just one portion of the basement!!! What is even more sad is that every single bit of this is trash! As I took boxes out I realized a bunch of this junk was stuff that was put in the basement the day we moved in... That was almost six years ago, people!! Too sad.


Oh, and do you see the big hole in our basement door? That is courtesy of Bismarck, the Belgian Tervuran that my husband used to own. He decided that he wanted to go outside when we wouldn't let him, so he ate the door! (I'll leave that thought for another day, though.)

I even thought I'd be so kind as to give you another view of this mess!
All those flattened boxes were going to be used some day to pack stuff ...yeah, right!

There you have it: I am officially a pack rat...

1 comment:

MDtripmom said...

My hubby and I have been working on cleaning out our basement which for the past 3.5 years has been storage of boxes and laundry. We now need to get it family friendly so our little ones have a place to play but the task is so daunting! Your post has inspired me. We may be pack rats, but you've purged and you've conquered! Thanks from a fellow SITSta and hoarder.