Thursday, January 8, 2009

Virus

Well, we have been getting over a virus in our house - a computer virus to be exact. Everything seemed fine on Sunday. I searched for a lovely picture to go with my post and posted it and really stayed off my computer for the remainder of the day. My stepdaughter did get on the computer to mess around with her myspace page, but that was it.

Well, that evening when I got home something strange was going on with the computer. I decided it would be best to just leave it alone. When my husband got home I mentioned it to him, and after fooling around with it a bit he declared we had a virus. Great.

He got some software to eradicate the bugger and we have switched from Explorer to Firefox, so life can continue where we left off...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my privilege chart post. Best wishes with your daughter and the computer virus -- not fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck! Don't go spreading those germs to me!

Anonymous said...

Dropping by from sits. Been there. What a pain! Hope it's all resolved.

Jenny said...

Stopping by from SITS. Glad it's fixed. I'm so cautious about downloading b/c I lost my entire hard drive to a virus a couple of years ago. It's hard to be without the computer now for even a couple of hours.