Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Had To Be Done

I can't believe I am about to show you this, but I soooo need a kick in the rear to get things started.

This is just a tiny glimpse into our dungeon, er... basement:This is really just the tip of the iceberg, but I don't have the courage tonight to let you see the rest...

BUT

That was one aisle of the basement yesterday.

Here is what my husband and I accomplished today:
Not perfect, but oh so much better.


Here is an after picture going the other direction:
Ooooh, man, I should have taken a picture of what came out of the basement... I'm too lazy and it's too cold right now, but I think I'll post that tomorrow... I know it doesn't look like much, but this took us almost two hours to do! I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been able to walk through that area without hopping over something or squeezing by something!

1 comment:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Good job! I've got plenty of "I can't believe I showed that mess" photos on my blog too. What I'm impressed with is the after photos! Good job!