Anyway I've had this fabric in my closet for a year and a half, I would guess. I was keeping it back to reupholster my chairs at some point down the road. There were maybe six yards of fabric, so I decided to cut it in half and do a mistreatment of my bathroom window.
I got some upholstery tacks from Home Depot, 20 for 97 cents (hey, I just realized there's no cent symbol on my keyboard... what is the world coming to when you don't even use the cent symbol anymore!)! Then I folded my fabric up several times. Then I just tacked it up with a few of the tacks! I didn't even need the glue gun, I just sort of tucked the raw edges in and was done!!
Here are the final results:
A little closer view:
Ah, the casualties of war!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post!